Golf & Country club de Bonmont is committed to the protection of privacy, with optimized management of your personal data.
The protection of personal data is part of the general conditions that govern our hotel services. By accepting our terms and conditions, you expressly agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Data – Generalities
When collecting and processing your personal data, we will provide you with all information and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data. We will only collect the strictly necessary personal data, process it and store it securely. We will retain your personal data for the period necessary for the use of the data in accordance with the requirements of the law.
You have the possibility to modify, correct or delete your personal data. You can also object to the use of your personal data in particular in order to avoid to receive any commercial prospection. The contact details for the service to be contacted are mentioned below.
Type of personal data collected
The data collection is done in 2 steps. First of all, we collect personal data (name, first name) as well as contact data (postal address, e-mail address, telephone number) in order to have the necessary guarantees for our accommodation, catering or event activities. Once your “experience” is over (stay or visit), we only keep the following data: Last name, first name, e-mail address, and date / period of the “experience”.
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, details of health or sexual orientation.
In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information may be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and your hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc. …
Collection of personal data
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
- Reservation of a room
- Registration and settlement
- Consumption at the bar or restaurant of the hotel during a stay
- Claims or litigation.
Participation in marketing programs or animations:
- Registration in loyalty programs
- Contribution to satisfaction surveys
- Contests or online games
- Subscribe to newsletters, to receive offers and promotions by email.
Transmission of information from third parties:
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies
- GDS booking systems
- Others partners
What are the purposes?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
- Fulfill our obligations towards our customers
- Manage room reservation and accommodation requests
- Manage your stay at the hotel
- Track your consumption (phone, bar, room service, …)
- Manage internally the list of clients who have behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (assault and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with safety rules, thefts, degradations and vandalism or settlement incidents)
- Improve our hotel service, in particular by processing your personal data in our customer marketing program, in order to carry out marketing operations
- Customize merchandising offers and relational messages to your attention
- Manage requests for unsubscriptions to newsletters, promotions, tourism offers and satisfaction surveys
- Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program
- Comply with local laws (eg. keeping records)
Conditions of access by third parties of your personal data
We must share your personal data with internal recipients and give access to authorized personnel of our entities, in particular under the following conditions:
- Hotel staff
- Booking staff using booking tools
- IT services
- Marketing Services
- Medical services possibly
- Legal services possibly
With service providers and external partners, your personal data may be transmitted in specific cases:
- Credit card issuers
- External lawyers
- Other local authorities
Golf & Country club de Bonmont takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an ID / password system, physical protection, etc.).
When you submit credit card information when you make your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
When consulting our website or external landing pages, certain information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) may be recorded in connection cookies, commonly called “Cookies” installed on your terminal.
Emitting Cookies allows us to improve the quality of your navigation, especially for:
- Adapt our sites to the display preferences of your terminal (language, display resolution, operating system used …)
- Remember some information that you fill on our sites in order to facilitate and personalize your next navigations
- To allow you to access your personal spaces more quickly by memorizing identifiers or data that you have previously indicated
- Produce statistics, especially regarding the volumes of use and use of the various services offered on our sites (headings and contents visited, routes), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
- Implement security measures
There are several categories of cookies:
Cookies strictly necessary: these cookies are essential to facilitate navigation on our sites by taking advantage of all their features (support of the operating system of the user, posting …). Without these cookies, services such as display will not be provided optimally. Note that being essentially technical, these cookies do not identify you as an individual.
Audience Tracking Cookies: These cookies are designed to help us improve user comfort by helping us understand how users interact with our websites. These Cookies are not nominative and do not identify you as an individual / individual, or to make a connection with the personal data we collect.
Functionality Cookies: to simplify navigation, these Cookies allow you to save certain user choices (language, user name, country …).
Targeted Advertising Cookies: These Cookies make it possible to offer the user targeted advertising content with regard to his interests, but also to limit the number of appearances of the advertisements.
How to manage your Cookies (allow, limit, prohibit)
The setting of your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.) is an effective and free way to determine, upstream, the management of Cookies. You can decide:
- To accept the registration of all the Cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you consult. Note that, on the one hand, these cookies will only be readable by their transmitters. On the other hand, this process is not definitive, and it will always be possible, a posteriori, to delete these cookies (the different handling according to your internet browser, we invite you to refer to the corresponding user manual)
- To be invited by your browser to give your consent or refusal before installing a new Cookie on your device
The setting for managing cookies depends on your browser.
We only store your personal data for the necessary period for the purposes set out above or in accordance with the applicable law, which varies by the type of data collected.
Access & Modifications
You have the right to request access to your personal data collected by Golf & Country club de Bonmont and to modify it subject to the applicable legal provisions.
To this end, you can exercise your rights over your personal data held in a hotel and must contact this hotel directly.
You can also exercise your right of objection by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty regarding the exercise of your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data directly by email at email@example.com or by writing to the following address:
Golf & Country club de Bonmont, Route de Bonmont 31, 1275 Chéserex, Genève – Suisse
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver’s license or passport, in support of your application.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please communicate the changes to the address indicated above.
All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.